The EDIValidator component provides a fast and easy way to both validate and load EDI files. It exhibits both fast parsing and fast validation speeds.
EDIValidator validates and loads data into a convenient object
- Display validated EDI data to clients, save it to a database, use it to create custom applications.
- Modify existing EDI documents in memory and then output them to a file
- Works hand-in-hand with EDI Rules File for superior validationWelcome to EditPad.org – your online plain text editor. Enter or paste your text here. To download and save it, click on the button below.
- Validates all 7 SNIP levels
- Ability to add custom rules
- Displays the exact line of errors and warnings
- Validates loop, segment and element usage
- Supports both internal and external code lists like CPT, ICD, NDC, CAS, zip codes, states, countries, etc. for superior validation
- Validates element lengths constraints
- Validates element relationship constraints
- Advanced pattern matching with Regular Expressions for superior validation
- Validates Out-Of-Order segments
- Handles Repeating Elements and Repeating Composite Elements
- Validate EDI data from files or strings
- Support custom validation rules
- Access loaded EDI data like an API after validation
- Creates an EDI Document after validation
- Auto Detection of delimiters
- Highly Configurable!
- Easy to use API
- Plus much more