Case Study: Integra Group
Integra Group enhances the managed care capabilities of healthcare payers and providers through unique products. IntegraHome(IH), a credentialed national ancillary (home health, durable medical equipment, home infusion, etc.) PPO, often serves as a wrap-around network to traditional physician hospital PPOs. Trak-It, a HIPAA compliant, web-enabled, managed care software, enables clients to solve technology challenges without the up front cost usually required. Managed Care Services, such as FFS billing or capitation management, expand payer or provider capabilities without the need to hire additional employees and increase fixed costs.
What business needs or situation did you have?
Integra Group needed to generate as well as parse, load and validate EDI documents. Integra Group wanted to accomplish the following goals:
- Build a pure .NET solution. They did not want a hybrid solution involving COM or any other Non .Net Components
- Generate thousands of EDI files quickly. Speed was very important due to the volume of EDI files.
- Validate the 837 EDI files to make sure that data was correct. Validation had to be fast and accurate
What led you to decide to use RDPCrystal EDI Library?
Integra Group used more than one component of the RDPCrystal EDI Library to achieve its goals.
- By using the EDIDocument Integra Group quickly generated thousands of EDI files quickly and accurately utilizing many SMART Features of EDI Document.
- By using the EDIValidator Integra Group was able to parse, load, and validated EDI files coming into their organization. Because RDPCrystal EDI Library uses it own stringent rules format Integra Group was sure that EDI files were correct.
How did RDPCrystal EDI Library help you achieve your goals?
Integra Group was able to quickly generate EDI files. They were also able to parse, validate and load all 837 EDI files and quickly access and display the EDI data in a pure .Net environment.
By using RDPCrystal EDI Library Integra Group was able to achieve their goals quickly and easily.