File Data is meta data that can be added to rules files. Items such as creation date, author and implementation guide version can be added. This data is saved in the FILE DATA section of the rules file.
Adding File Data
- Go to the FILE DATA tab and click on the NEW button
- The File Data dialog appears
- Enter a key that will identify the file data in the Name field
- Enter the file data you want to add in the Value field
- Click on the SAVE button to save the new file data
This data will now appear in the FILE DATA section of your rules file