EDIValidationUnit is a pre-built Windows user control that can be dropped into applications. NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!!
Integrate EDI validation into applications faster than ever!
- No programming required!
- Displays errors and warnings in convenient grids
- Loads EDI data in a high-performance hierarchy tree
- Go directly to the line that contains an error or warning
- Saves tons of time
- View all errors in EDI files
- View all warnings in EDI files
- View all EDI data in a tree
- Navigate to errors and warnings in EDI files with one click
- Set component colors to the match look and feel of applications
- Export errors and warnings into CSV files
- Displays SNIP Levels
- Show/Hide different parts of the view
Use the ValidationUnit component like any other user control
The images below are pictures of the entire ValidationUnit user control.
- Different parts of the ValidationUnit can be hidden. For example progress bars can be hidden
- All colors including text colors and even grid lines on the ValidationUnit tables can be changed to match an application’s look and feel
- Right click on the Errors and Warnings table to be taken to that exact line in the EDI file.
ValidationUnit with the File Section hidden. Only the loaded EDI data and the Error and Warning tabs are visible.
ValidationUnit with the Loaded Data Section visible.
ValidationUnit is included in RDPCrystal EDI Library