The EDIValidator component provides a fast and easy way to both validate and load EDI data. It exhibits both fast parsing and validation speeds.
EDIValidator validates and loads data into a convenient object
- Display validated EDI data to clients, save it to a database, use it to create custom applications.
- Modify existing EDI documents in memory
- Works hand-in-hand with EDI Rules File for superior validation
- Validates all 7 SNIP levels
- Ability to add custom rules
- Displays the exact line of errors and warnings
- Validates loop, segment and element usage
- Validates element lengths constraints
- Validates element relationship constraints
- Advanced pattern matching with Regular Expressions for superior validation
- Handles Repeating Elements and Repeating Composite Elements
- Support custom validation rules
- Creates an EDILightWeightDocument after validation